To process your mortgage application, we will require the following support documents as soon as possible.
- For salaried employment - employment letter stating job title, length of time on job and salary.
- For hourly wage employment - employment letter stating job title, length of time on job, hourly rate and number of hours worked weekly, most recent years T-4.
- For commissioned & BFS employment - 2 to 3 years tax returns (1st & 2nd pages and page showing expenses written off), 2 to 3 years financial statements if business for self.
Written confirmation of other income being used to support application (rental income, spousal support, government pensions, etc.)
- Photocopy of bank book/statements showing orderly accumulation of funds over 3 month period.
- Photocopy of RRSP/GIC/Stock holdings statements.
- Gift letter - must state amount of gift and acknowledge that funds need not be repaid.
Copy of Contract of Purchase and Sale of present home and copy of mortgage statement showing current pay out balance.(if applicable)
Copy of Contract of Purchase and Sale of new home, including copy of property disclosure statement.
Copy of appraisal (appraisal normally ordered by mortgage consultant or lender.)
Copy of divorce/seperation agreement.( if applicable)
Name of Solicitor/Lawyer and phone number.
Back to the Info Center