If I can get mortgage financing through a bank, why should I go to a Mortgage Consultant?
- In dealing with a bank you only deal with one lender. Mortgage consultants deal with many lenders at a time, providing customers with a better choice of services.
- Bank employees work on a salary basis and can only offer services provided by their institution, mortgage consultants work on a finders fee basis and can offer services and low rates from a variety of lenders, which in turn allows us to design a mortgage which best suits your needs, saving you money.
- Since mortgage consultants receive daily updates on interest rates they can easily set up your mortgage with an institution with the lowest rate, it will save you a lot of time which you would otherwise spend shopping for the lowest rate..
- Mortgage consultants do all the paperwork & research necessary to get your application approved, saving you the time and trouble of going to the bank.
- Since mortgage consultants conduct a lot of volume with several institutions they often get extra benefits, such as lower interest rates and fast approvals. These benefits are passed on to you as a client which you would otherwise not get as an individual borrower.
- You get a professional mortgage consultant doing all the research and paperwork for you at the financial institution's expense.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Back to the Info Center